Reference: 5042 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- The role will be responsible for the creation, implementation and management of all the organisation’s communications, including social media content, advertising content, communication initiatives and all internal & external communications. The role will require you to be resourceful, gather information, write and manage stories/blogs and create frameworks for advertisements, infographics, videos, checklists and ‘how to’ guides.
- Day-to-day creation, coordination and management of content for relevant social media platforms, newsletters, blogs, marketing material, brochures, advertisements, articles, etc.
- Increase brand awareness and traffic across social platforms through high quality content development i.e. be the champion of content creation for digital media in the organisation.
- Plan, write, implement and execute the digital media content.
- Develop social media content strategies and integrated campaigns, in collaboration with the Marketing & Communications Lead to align with and support the organisation’s lead generation objectives.
- Liaises closely with the Marketing Department in the creation of all Company communications.
- In collaboration with Marketing, develop annual communications strategy to ensure a leading voice with target markets across all media channels: print, television, radio and digital.
- Liaises with the Marketing Department on the identification of newsworthy content for submission to all media channels.
- May assist with the production of integrated reporting and the creation of abridged annual reports.
- Creates the quarterly staff newsletter.
- Continuously researches and monitors company brand’s health performance and the impact of communication and identifying areas for improvement.
- Manage and write content on websites and participates in the design of a customer feedback capability in respect of internal communications service delivery.
- Custodian of all internal communications, responsible for content, tone of voice and message.
- Comply with all company standard operating procedures (SOP’s), policies, guidelines and procedures.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years’ experience in corporate communication, copywriting and marketing, preferably within a Financial Services environment.
- Solid networking and relationship building skills with colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated resourceful, collaborative and engaging approach; including the ability to consult, facilitate, negotiate and influence a broad range of people.
- Creative and Innovative ability to research and develop new content and follow through to publication.
- Ability to be self-motivated and work autonomously, while also working successfully within a team.
- Ability to plan and organise multiple tasks and yet be flexible and adaptable in revising plans on short notice in order to achieve the role’s objectives.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through with high degree of initiative, creativity and innovation.
- An ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Sophisticated communications skills, both verbal and written (English and Afrikaans) with excellent grammar and spelling. Ability to write clearly, courteously and professionally as well as impeccable e-mail etiquette.
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled within a resilient yet enthusiastic life disposition, including the ability to remain calm in dynamic situations and project with sunny poise and aura.
- Copywriting; excellent writer, editor and experience in delivering written communication.
- An understanding of SEO concepts and prior SEO copywriting would be advantageous.
- Solid systems knowledge – familiar and comfortable with working on required applications such as MS Word, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org