Reference: SJ 6544
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Engage in effective and accurate lead research to support the communications team’s content creation process.
- Develop copy and content that educates, engages the audience, nurtures fundraising leads, supports business goals and tells a brand story across multiple print, digital, multimedia and corporate marketing platforms, products and channels, including the organisation’s Annual Review.
- Stay abreast of industry developments, trends and news relevant to the brand so as to position content strategies accordingly.
- Work with global and regional colleagues across teams and functions to research, develop, and share content.
- Develop and maintain content schedules and a PR calendar.
- Build and maintain a network of media and stakeholder partnerships that can be leveraged to
promote the Foundation’s work globally.
- Disseminate content to the media and other stakeholders, across traditional and digital channels.
- Monitor and report on the impact of communication initiatives to the Communications Manager
through analytical platforms and services provided, so as to be able to make recommendations and plans for revising content plans, social media content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns if and where needed.
- Be prepared and willing to perform tasks outside the given job description when asked from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or similar.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a related field.
- Full understanding of the role of corporate communications and associated best practice.
- Knowledge of and experience in content strategy development and implementation across a
variety of traditional and digital communication platforms.
- The ability to engage in effective and accurate lead research.
- The ability to write clear, compelling, original copy.
- Experience with web site and social media content development, and community engagement
(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with a professional command of the English
- Exceptionally creative and a conceptual thinker.
- Able to simplify the complex and make it audience friendly.
- Advanced visual and aesthetic intelligence.
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in use of the standard Microsoft Office Suite of
programmes (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).
- Professional command of the English language.
- Be able to work under pressure and honour deadlines.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org