Reference: 4986 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Engage in effective and accurate lead research to support the communications team’s content creation process.
- Develop copy and content that educates, engages the audience, nurtures fundraising leads, supports business goals and tells a brand story across multiple print, digital, multimedia and corporate marketing platforms, products and channels.
- Stay abreast of industry developments, trends and news relevant to the brand so as to position content strategies accordingly.
- Work with global and regional colleagues across teams and functions to research, develop, and share content.
- Develop and maintain content schedules and a PR calendar.
- Assist with the dissemination of content to the media and other stakeholders, across traditional and digital channels.
- Assist with the design and layout of visual communications products such as posters, invitations, newsletters, brochures and other end-products of multimedia and design.
- Monitor and report on the impact of communication initiatives to the Communications Coordinator through analytical platforms and services provided, so as to be able to make recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns if and where needed;
- Assist with strategy and content for internal communications materials.
- Assist with the coordination of the corporate brand portfolio, including corporate clothing and uniforms, banners, signage, and other related products.
- Be prepared and willing to perform tasks outside the given job description when required from time to time
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or similar.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in a related field.
- Full understanding of communication function and best practices.
- Knowledge of and experience in content strategy development and implementation across a variety of traditional and digital communication platforms.
- The ability to engage in effective and accurate lead research.
- The ability to write clear, compelling, original copy.
- Experience with social media content development and community engagement (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Experience in digital marketing communication techniques and web usability principles.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional command of the English language.
- Advanced computer skills, including desktop publishing.
- Exceptionally creative and a conceptual thinker.
- Able to simplify the complex and make it audience-friendly.
- Advanced visual and aesthetical intelligence;
- Be able to work under pressure and honour deadlines.
- Experience in investigative journalism and/or in-depth storytelling.
- All round corporate affairs and public relations experience.
- Skilled in photography and/or videography
- Knowledge of and experience in the coordination of multimedia production and editing (Lightroom / Photoshop / Adobe Premier Pro).
- Event planning experience.
- Design skills (Adobe InDesign / Photoshop) or similar.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org