Reference: 8933 RL
Consultant: Rozel Liebenberg
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Plan, Organize and Manage Customer sampling and promotional activations to support Sales and Consumer engagement.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting all sales activities on the Sales App, such as daily call reports, Sales obtained for the day and adhering to your daily and weekly customer call schedules.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Min 4 to 5 Years FMCG Sales Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing is a Bonus
- Strong customer service skills
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Strong negotiation ability
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Passion for sales
- Must have a reliable Vehicle
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace