Reference: NB 6757
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- As our Digital Content Producer, you’ll help drive the user-centred digital content of our company
- You’ll create and manage digital content that supports, and is informed by, the needs of our target audience
- This is a busy, fast-paced role and you’ll play a key role in producing and publishing web content that responds to a fast-changing environment.
- You’ll work across the whole company portfolio, owning content and acting as the point of digital expertise and delivery. As such you’ll collaborate closely with Insights, Digital Products, UX and in Marketing and Communications.
- Finds interactive and innovative ways to sell products.
- Sales targets to be met monthly.
- Quarterly reviews to be conducted and sales activities to be reported on.
- Engages in superior customer service.
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure.
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary.
- Answers questions from clients (can pass onto more senior technical staff and engineers)
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them.
- Makes sure that all sales are recorded (either to internal sales or directly on accounting system) (Combination of all sales staff internal and external)
- Sets up stands at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product to all prospective clients at exhibitions. (Help will be provided by staff)
- Demonstrates superior time management skills.
- Provides thorough weekly, meeting reports on new, existing clients met to management at the company
- Must be able to provide quotations for existing clients and prospective clients.
- Communicates directly to management for any marketing, brand awareness requirements (material, web, digital, advertising etc)
- Creates and Engages with all social media activities, posts adverts and manages campaign etc. Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Make deliveries to clients if necessary.
- May be required to work outside of normal trading hours based on the needs of clients and specific projects.
- Will be required from time to time to perform tasks out of these duties mentioned above.
- Good understanding of pre-production, production and post production phases of content creation
- Able to conceive, create, develop and produce compelling designed content which meets brand guidelines across creative output
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Understand how to use different media to reach/engage different types of audiences appropriately and that ‘word first’ is not always the answer when producing/presenting content
- Good understanding of how to tailor content for the web and make it accessible to those using screen readers and other accessibility tools
- Good ability to organise workflow, and able to multitask and work to deadlines under pressure
- Great at problem solving, mitigating risk and proactive in the approach to content
- Proven ability to complete projects to budget and on time
- Excellent design, layout and attention to detail
- Ability to work cross collaboratively within the team and across the organisation, working independently but also as part of the TTB structure
- Social media and digital savvy
- Ability to create videos (Desirable)
- Quality focus and attention to detail
- Knowledge of agile development (Desirable)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org