Reference: 5920 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Creating content and executing targeted fundraising, lead generation and conversion campaigns on social media and other online advertising platforms and ensuring the highest possible ROI.
- Implementing advanced tools to optimize best use of social media advertising such as pixels.
- Developing donor journey e-mailers based on behaviour and other analytical insight to reduce the attrition (drop-off/churn) rates, and segmenting supporters in a CRM, assessing previous results with insights on donor behaviour and tracking current campaign for conversions – keeping a clean set of data and being a data protection champion.
- Work collaboratively to upgrade existing gifts, reactivating lapsed donors and upgrading once-off donors into regular giving donors through segmented e-mail and telemarketing campaigns, ensuring communication is targeted, effective and relevant.
- Reporting to the Head of Fundraising to populate and monitor performance of campaigns.
- Supporting development and executing of long-term digital fundraising strategy and the overarching fundraising goals of the office.
- Regular knowledge and tactics sharing with communications department to keep integrated departments, and keeping abreast of social media and fundraising market trends.
- Several years of proven experience with Facebook and Google display advertising.
- Experience in sales through digital channels or online donations
- Experience with an advanced CRM system such as Salesforce or equivalent is an advantage.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Afrikaans.
- Relevant qualification in digital marketing or e-commerce fields.
- Proficient in MS Office – Word & Excel.
- Experience using Google Analytics for website tracking and improving user experience.
- Experience with/knowledge of Google Grants (AdWords).
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com