Reference: 4282 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- As a motivated and outgoing person with a passion for digital marketing, social media and online communities, you will need to be actively involved in the day to day administration and maintenance of multiple brand e-commerce websites, and other platforms such as analytics, Mailchimp and social media digital networks.
- An appetite for proactively staying on top of the latest trends, platforms and information in a digital space is a must as well as the ability to work well in a team and under pressure.
- Administration and maintenance of online product catalogue data
- Assisting with product photography, deep etching and preparation of product photos for website use
- Management of SEM online advertising platforms such as Google AdWords and Facebook Business
- Execution of digital content plans
- Basic HTML and CSS coding of CMS pages
- Academic background in communication, digital marketing, or any related program.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS coding
- Minimum 1-year experience with CMS platforms such as Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify, WordPress or related E-commerce platforms
- Experience with Google AdWords Text and Display advertising
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail focused, strong problem-solving, analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Well organised with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
How to Apply:
- Forward your comprehensive CV to Exceed Human Resource Consultants on email@example.com
- If you are already registered – please forward your CV with the relevant reference number to the consultant you are at present registered with in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the exclusive right to conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants, who have received no feedback within 30 days of the closing date, must please accept their application as unsuccessful
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org