Reference: CM 6780
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Deliver on the digital marketing KPI’s.
- SEO campaign management to drive targeted traffic to the Group website:
- Keyword research and adjustment for new campaigns, content, digital and PPC advertising.
- Work closely with the Content Developer to advise and identify keywords to use in Marketing content.
- Social Media management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram):
- Coordinate, optimise and track performance of paid advertising campaigns (Google Adwords, Facebook).
- Scan, monitor, track and respond to comments, messages, reviews, and testimonials.
- Image search and formulation of social descriptions.
- Integrate marketing content into all digital platforms (e.g., post blogs) and track performance.
- Loading of leads received via social media.
- Paid Advertising management (PPC; Facebook; Linkedin):
- Budget allocations and payments.
- Keyword research and adjustments on a continuous basis.
- Create new campaigns, monitor existing campaigns, report on insights, and make recommendations.
- Continuous improvement based on regular changes that take place within the various channels.
- Test and implement new initiatives and/or features.
- Spot checking, qualification of leads and reporting thereof.
- Digital Marketing Data management:
- Daily leads analytics and reporting.
- Daily Facebook Pixel Monitor (similar to Google Analytics, but for Facebook).
- Monthly updates and maintenance of Google My Business.
- Measure ROI of marketing efforts based on data from Google Analytics; make suggestions and execute recommendations.
- Website management:
- Regular maintenance (E.g., add meta descriptions and title tags for pages; publish website images; monitor and fix broken site links and links to reputable and relevant websites)
- Regular updates as required (blogs; articles; reviews; testimonials; staff changes)
- Advise and consult on a range of provided briefs and requirements through application of knowledge in social media
- Work closely with Content Developer who will create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to increase awareness of the brand.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the brand.
- Use Google Analytics to measure the ROI of our marketing efforts and suggest areas of improvement.
- Manage the creation of new lead generation digital marketing strategies.
- Identify relevant market trends and insights to inform marketing activities.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- A relevant qualification in Digital Marketing, preferably a Diploma or Degree.
- More than five years’ work experience in lead generation execution, preferably within the Financial Services industry.
- Experience in digital marketing, including social media platforms, Google Analytics and Google Adwords recommended.
- SEO knowledge and proven experience.
- Experience working with WordPress (development and implementation).
- A love for all things digital (staying up to date with digital developments and best practices).
- Sophisticated communications skills, both verbal and written (English and Afrikaans) with excellent grammar and spelling.
- Ability to write clearly, courteously, and professionally as well as heightened e-mail etiquette.
- Proven organisational skills including the ability to prioritise work to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Willingness to learn.
- Demonstrated inclusive, collaborative, and engaging approach; including the ability to consult, facilitate, negotiate, and
influence a broad range of people at all levels in a medium sized corporate environment.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org