Reference: DB 6107
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- We want someone unconventional, innovative, data-driven and full of smart marketing ideas.
- You will be responsible for developing digital strategies and managing the execution of these strategies throughout the process – from crafting a brand strategy, to bringing disruptive marketing tactics, unique partnerships and big ideas.
- – Marketing Strategy
– Channel Strategy
– Build a strong business case
– Tell the right brand story
– Hit the right triggers with our potential market
– Implement creative marketing tactics
– Try new channels
– Track, Learn, Optimise
- Preference will be given to candidates who show initiative and stand out from the conventional.
- Excellent communication skills in both Afrikaans and English – excellent written grammar and spelling
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communication Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in e-commerce, marketing, or other relevant functions
- Top Achiever
- A strong strategic thinker with creative mindset – be able to craft numerous campaigns across many products and countries
- Solutions-oriented – have a can-do attitude and high energy
- Highly organized and efficient
- An eye for detail
- A passion and enthusiasm for data
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org