Reference: 5691 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Give strategic input into and manage implementation of the specific Fund Development programme
- Identify and cultivate prospective new supporters
- Draft funding proposals to secure undedicated and dedicated funding
- Manage the donor relationship, including deliver of timely and impactful reports
- Manage the Communications Strategy which includes social media posts, newsletters, website articles and related public relations activities in conjunction with various Academies
- Be prepared and willing to perform tasks outside the given job description when asked from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in one of the social sciences/ communications or similar
- A specific qualification in fundraising (certificate/diploma) would be an advantage
- A minimum of five years’ experience in fundraising
- Full understanding of fundraising best practices and a track record in successful fundraising
- Knowledge of and experience in monitoring, evaluation and learning, including developing Theories of Change
- The ability to write clear, compelling, concept notes and proposals
- The ability to collate information from disparate sources to provide timely and impactful donor reports, which requires an ability to build relationships with staff in remote areas
- A firm grasp of research and analysis
- An understanding of the potential of the various communication channels/platforms and the necessity to engage closely with the Resource Development and Communications team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (English);
- An ability to work under pressure and honour deadlines
- An ability to travel as required; and
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Understanding of NGO practice
- Experience in project planning
- Advanced computer skills, including Excel
- Ability to create infographics/dashboards; and
- An existing network of contacts
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org