Reference: 5353 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Conduct quality control through the entire claims process.
- Following best practice to ensure world class service to insurers and policyholders.
- Introducing new innovative solutions and methods to the claims process, increasing automation, decreasing claims lead time and lowering costs on all fronts.
- Communicate effectively with all parties to identify root cause, establish accuracy of claims requests and conduct appropriate follow ups to ensure claims are resolved timelessly and thoroughly.
- Liaison with management on process streamlining and continuous improvement.
- Experience in the insurance industry with exposure to compliance and regulatory requirements is non-negotiable.
- A commercial degree coupled with an internationally recognised insurance qualification or certification.
- Strong project management capabilities with up to date hands on experience in handling insurance claims from start to finish.
- At least 10 years working experience.
- Exposure to international insurance operating procedures will serve as an advantage.
- A self-starter with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain professional relationships in a fast-paced environment.
- A track record of success in insurance or claims handling, process optimisation, cost savings or exceptional customer service.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org