Reference: 5352 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- The Growth Marketer will be tasked to develop, implement, and promote strategic growth marketing and development initiatives across various market segments. As the lead on growth hacking, the individual will be tasked to penetrate the market, assisting product development and continuous improvement.
- Conduct market data analysis to ensure accurate and optimal methods are used to penetrate the particular audience or segment.
- Spearheading and directing the development of a growth marketing strategy.
- Develop client relationship management, retention, and marketing campaigns based on data evidence.
- Fostering and developing key partnerships with insurance industry stakeholders across diverse markets.
- New product development based on market and competitor insights.
- Direct monetisation strategies to drive client acquisition and open new client channels.
- BCom / BA Degree in Marketing with an Honours Degree or Commercial Diploma.
- Proven record of accomplishment in marketing within the financial services industry.
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years marketing management experience with at least 3 years’ experience within the
growth hacking and digital marketing space.
- Practical experience in growth marketing strategy development, activation and cross-functional growth
- Well versed in testing, managing, optimising and growing multiple performance campaigns
- People management skills and experience.
- Hands on knowledge of launching new products or service offerings from concept to successful
- Experience in the following will be advantageous
- Time-based (Dynamic) campaign pricing
- WordPress / HTML / CSS / Hootsuite
- Google Adwords
- CMS platforms
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org