Reference: SJ 6937
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Generate and manage sales leads.
- Drive the presentation, negotiation, formal quotation, and closing processes in partnership with other teams.
- Constantly review what the market needs, while working closely with the global management team to develop solutions for these requirements.
- Manage the sales process through both virtual and in-person demonstrations, while managing a small team’s admin and follow-up tasks.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activity.
- Drive sales objectives and achieve personal- and the sales team’s targets.
- Respond to requests for demonstrations, proposals, information and quotes (RFPs/RFIs/RFQs).
- Stay up to date with regulatory and compliance issues that may impact the company and its prospective clients.
- Maintain knowledge of the company’s services & limitations to generate leads and drive sales.
- Represent the company at virtual and physical industry- and client events to produce sales leads.
- Establish him/herself as an expert within the company, and out the field, by developing a broad knowledge of the company platform and the property rental industry
- Take responsibility for updating and tracking the sales team activities, throughout the sales process, by using our CRM system (HubSpot).
- 10 years sales experience, with at least 5 years being in a senior sales role.
- Experience in selling services to the Property Rental / Management industry.
- Strong understanding of Real Estate Markets.
- Must be well known and well reputed in the SA real estate industry.
- Experience in selling ‘SaaS’ is preferred.
- Understand how to build sales processes, and how to develop sales teams.
- Comfortable selling to large corporate clients.
- Manage sales targets and plan daily activities accordingly.
- Previous Sales Management experience would be an advantage.
- Real estate industry-specific management experience would be an advantage.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com