Reference: CC 6582
Consultant: Charne Coetzee
Our client is a forward moving, vibrant, online based Immigration firm looking for an experienced Immigration Customer Service Consultant.
- This exciting position will expose the successful candidate to global immigration challenges and possibilities and would undoubtedly be a thrilling and stimulating undertaking.
- The Chosen candidate will be consulting with prospective migrants on their Immigration or Emigration plans.
- MUST be from Cape Town and able to travel to Century City
- MUST have the RIGHT ATTITUDE
- MUST be willing to learn our sales systems
- MUST have a good understanding of LinkedIN
- MUST feel comfortable consulting over ZOOM
- MUST be able to work SMART
- MUST be comfortable with positive critisism and willing to learn
- MUST be confident & profesional
- MUST have integrity, empathy
- MUST be driven and MUST be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- MUST be able to work in a team
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org