Reference: 4281 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Assisting in the management of the brand website
- Creative direction for brand seasonal photo shoots – both in pre-shoot planning and campaign conceptualization and on the shoots.
- Grow the brand ambassador network and manage the ambassadors.
- Building social media audiences for the brand.
- Creating social media content including through the use of photography from seasonal shoots, and own photography through taking photos created with ambassadors and customers.
- Conceptualizing and briefing creative campaigns for social media, newsletters and website.
- Conceptualize and create brand newsletters.
- Create all written brand collateral for in-store, digital and e-commerce.
- Managing all brand events and event partnerships
- A marketing qualification (degree or diploma) with at least 1 years’ experience and proven track record in marketing/brand management.
- Must be highly proficient and highly active on social media – Facebook and Instagram in particular.
- Previous blogging experience would be advantageous.
- Previous experience on website Content Management Systems would be advantageous.
- Must be a keen amateur photographer and/or have a very good eye for photography.
- Strong creative writing skills.
- Must be passionate about an active lifestyle and participate in at least one fitness activity such as running, pilates, yoga or gym.
- Passionate about brands and customer communication
- Must have an outgoing personality – ability to engage with customers and brand ambassadors
- Highly energetic.
How to Apply:
- Forward your comprehensive CV to Exceed Human Resource Consultants on email@example.com
- If you are already registered – please forward your CV with the relevant reference number to the consultant you are at present registered with in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the exclusive right to conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants, who have received no feedback within 30 days of the closing date, must please accept their application as unsuccessful.