Reference: 5428 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- As Junior Digital Designer, you will fulfil the role of in-house designer, whose main focus is the visual development of marketing, branding, newsletters, social media content and image creation, as well as the maintenance of the Company’s website.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective problem solver
- Must be self-motivated and an initiator
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Be creative and have conceptual skills
- Must have an eye for detail
- Energetic and team player
- Fully literate in latest design software (Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Understand digital and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org