Reference: 5909 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Sales and reporting, sales analysis (internal and external)
- Sales administration
- Sales reports presentations, market feedback regarding RSP and volume analysis in Key Account customers.
- Understanding the Key Account customers, and markets in full in the BLNS environment.
- Managing customer demands with available products.
- Advising and support sales managers on new product listings and requirements
- In depth Key Account reporting
- Competitor monitoring and analysis in the markets
- Identify new opportunities within the markets.
- Update and manage promotional grids to ensure customer compliance.
- Supplier sales reporting
- Ensure accurate and timeous capturing of all Key Account trading terms and that allocations are correctly done.
- Manage the monthly, quarterly, and annual reconciliation process of trading terms.
- Reconciliation of gondola spend, birthday promotion spends, tallies and sallies.
- Track, file/electronic upload, and archive signed originals of all supplier trading, co-op, advertising, and any other agreements to ensure compliance with the group document retention requirements.
- Manage and organise regular supplier review meetings as per instruction and manage annual supplier review calendar.
- Support vendor listing process by providing guidance to the sales teams, ensuring all required documentation is duly completed, and the steps of the process are tracked and regularly followed up.
- The role will be customer facing, and will require travelling within, and outside the borders of SA on a regular basis, and willingness to work extended hours.
- Pre-season planning demand vs allocations (Gifting/Special packs)
- Stakeholders include customers, sales managers, sales reps, finance, and supply chain.
- Goal and results driven.
- Accept responsibility and accountability
- Formal tertiary qualification with at least 5-7 years’ experiences preferably in the Liquor industry/FMCG industry
- Sales Marketing/Key Account experience
- Any ERP system experience (2-3) years
- Proficient in Excel
- Analytical skills with an aptitude for figures
- Excellent writing and reporting skills
- Ability to do reports accurately and on time.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken, especially in English.
- Customer service orientated.
- Organized and structured
- Strong time management skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a changing environment.
- Knowledge of EDI systems used by customers like Pick a Pay/Shoprite
- Conflict resolution (2-3 years)
- Financial/Analytical degree would be an advantage.
- Strong established relationships within the FMCG market
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org