Reference: 5400 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Ensure all approved debtors has credit insurance (before loading); managing limits and outstanding monies owed.
- Communication of possible financial impact, associated with quality issues to producers.
- Generating credit notes and oversee Nocs and account sales and send to final client
- Reporting of variances between Budget and Actuals – reasons for differences
- Setting of financial goals and targets
- Invoicing and payments
- Marketing of weekly volumes, as well price negotiations with allocated receivers
- Providing weekly information regarding stock allocation to stock controller
- Providing accurate loading information to receivers after loading
- Managing invoicing of receivers on NAV and communicating (invoices/statements) this externally
- Manage the demand vs supply of clients
- Compilation of seasonal receiver data (marketing/quality) and presentation thereof to management
- Continuous financial and market feedback to growers
- Monitoring and managing producer supply vs estimate
- Monitoring receiver requirements, pricing as well as on claim percentages year-on-year
- Deadline adherence & achievement of targets
- Maintaining good internal and external relationships, in order to promote better outcomes
- Continual consideration of new and improved methods to further improve category / NAV, etc.
- Market Planning
- Procurement of fruit volumes
- Assisting with the overall marketing structure (programs and strategies)
- Analyzing and compiling, in collaboration with the Category Manager, marketing plans and discussion therefor with suppliers
- Ensure packing material estimates are updated and sent to packhouses
- Gathering weekly estimates from producers
- Monitoring packing plans, against receiver programs
- Refining the cost calculator
- Improving the receiver base
- Assist Logistic Department with estimates needed for new season planning
- Quality Control
- Assist with the distribution and collection of QC claim procedures
- Monitoring claims and issuing of credit notes on NAV, as well as externally
- Communication of claims and associated financial implications to suppliers
- Ensure communication of all documentation relating to an insurance claim to Logistics department
- Requesting receiver specifications and assisting in the compilation of packing guidelines; in collaboration with QC department
- Bachelor of Commerce degree (Logistics / Marketing / Agri)
- Related marketing or sales tertiary qualification
- Sales account management and trade experience (4-6 years)
- Fruit industry experience (4-6 years)
- FMCG experience (4-6 years)
- Fruit industry knowledge
- Supply and demand skills
- Pricing and costing mechanisms
- Logistics knowledge (desirable)
- Market knowledge
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Project management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Excellent negotiations skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org