Reference: SJ 4777
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Managing, according to laid down policy, the activities of the Sales team in the division.
- Responsible for the overall operation and profitability, as well as the achievement of pre-set sales targets, of the department.
- Collaboration with the Senior Manager Workshop & Spares, providing amongst others sales information and working together to achieve set targets for the division.
- Liaising with producer clients and representatives of various suppliers of Mechanisation equipment on a regular base.
- A person with management and marketing skills, who maintains good relations and has an appropriate Degree or Diploma with approximately 6 to 10 years of experience in the industry, is required.
- Thorough knowledge of mechanized agriculture and related products (New Holland in particular), will strengthen your application. This management position reports to the Divisional Executive Services & Relations
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org