Reference: 4931 NDV
Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
A fresh produce supplier has a vacancy for a Marketing Assistant.
- Invoice / Packing list: Control prices, dates and manifest
- Follow up on export documentation
- Track shipments on water
- Send updated information to clients regarding shipments/delays
- Sign off on cold room and freight forwarder invoices
- Collect producers’ invoices, sign off and input into system
- Follow up on group debtors
- Process credit notes and send to clients where necessary
- Assist Vessel Planner with ETA planning
- Assist with orders to logistics team
- Handle general enquiries from clients and communicate with logistics team/marketers
- Prepare shipment payments
- Relevant work experience.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org