Reference: 6091 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Responsibilities include tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
- Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- To administer and coordinate the leasing process or part thereof so that agreements of the lease are expediently concluded and captured to the property management system.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Canva design experience
- Experience in managing multiple social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Excel skills and experience on MDA (a bonus)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com