Reference: 5547 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- The Marketing Coordinator is required to take full ownership, accountability and responsibility of the marketing function for two companies as directed by the management of the respective companies.
- Ensuring adequate performance measurement of marketing activities.
- Brand Management – ensuring that the brand aligns with companies’ overall vision and objectives
- Achieving and maintaining a high level of brand and image.
- Analysing the companies marketing metrics and determining a ROI on marketing expenditure.
- Assist in setting a feasible marketing budget.
- Effectively controlling marketing related expenditure within budget.
- Ensuring corporate events branding.
- Induction training – To ensure that newly appointed members of staff receive sufficient exposure to the company’s corporate brand and profile.
- Supporting e-commerce development.
- Efficient and effective execution of ad hoc projects.
- Analysing company’s marketing requirements in the various fields of marketing.
- Assisting the Directors in setting the annual marketing plan by investigating the viability of various marketing activities.
- Executing the marketing plan
- Organisation of and attending expos.
- Launching of printed media advertising campaigns.
- Compilation and publication of all forms of electronic media advertising.
- Design and maintenance of all company stationery formats as well as email signature branding.
- Sourcing and distributing company branded material such as diaries, calendars, pens, etc.
- Sourcing and distributing ad hoc promotional material.
- Compiling and distributing company newsletters and email advertisements.
- Maintaining social media profiles such as Facebook.
- Distributing customer notifications via electronic media.
- Designing and compiling catalogues, price lists and leaflets.
- Designing video and photo content for marketing.
- Maintaining company website.
- Matric Certificate
- Applicable tertiary qualification in marketing.
- Three years marketing experience
- Valid driver’s license.
- Good communication in Afrikaans and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in web design and website maintenance (WordPress and WooCommerce).
- Experience in Digital marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, Google Analytics, Google Commerce and Google AdWords.
- Well organised and self-motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines, unsupervised and within a team.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com