Reference: 5346 SH
Consultant: Sharleen Horn
- We are looking for a proven marketing leader who has a track record of leading a team of field and channel marketers in a high-growth and opportunity-rich environment. This is the ideal role for a tech marketer who is not content with just managing a team but is looking to make a huge impact on an already high-performing team by working closely with sales, channels, business intelligence and BDRs to craft, execute and inspect exceptional marketing strategies and plans.
- Participate as a thought leader and driver of cross-functional collaboration and strategy for the South African region
- Ensure lead generation/opportunity creation targets are forecasted and met
- Be a strong mentor, manager and leader of the field and channel marketing team
- Work closely and tightly integrate with sales leadership in their achievement of the top line revenue goals and reaching target lead generation targets
- Manage field & channel budget with an eye on investing in great ideas that produce results
- Be accountable for and ensuring the flow of leads to support the sales goals
- Create a cadence of regular reporting to track performance and measure ROI, and adjust as needed
- Be a key conduit of information between the field teams and corporate marketing and other go-tomarket functions
- Define what field marketing needs from corporate marketing, digital, marketing operations, and marketing program management to ensure regional sales support
- Ensure field marketing adheres to global brand marketing standards
- You’ll be a key member of the both the demand generation team, reporting directly to the VP of Global Field and Channel Marketing as well as the South Africa leadership team, heavily engaging with the GM, head of sales and commercial finance, and HR
- Thrive working with sales leaders to understand the needs of the sales teams, and meeting those needs through effective partnership, strategy, and execution.
- A strong understanding of and experience in lead/demand generation activities, both direct and through the channel, is a mandatory
- Fluency in funnel metrics and analysis and the ability to glean insights from reporting is critical
- You’ll need proven experience in managing and mentoring a team while being a strong team player who is willing to also dive into the details
- Email technology, SaaS, cloud computing or security/storage vendors experience
- 10 years Marketing experience
- Public sector experience
- Microsoft and security landscape software and services.
- Degree in Business / IT or relevant qualification
- Suitable technical qualifications
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com