Reference: 5614 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- The purpose of the role is to develop and manage the total marketing function of the telecommunications business unit.
- Key outcomes:
- Establish a global marketing umbrella strategy
- Established derivative per country marketing strategy
- Consolidate existing marketing material and distil into a coherent global theme
- Coordinate development of relevant marketing material
- Establish partnerships with individual distribution partners globally
- Develop and implement marketing strategy
- Establish and maintain distribution partners in various markets
- Educate distribution partners
- Direct marketing
- Manage development of marketing collateral
- Manage implementation of e-commerce function
- Report to management
- BCom (Marketing) degree
- 10 years International marketing (France, Germany, South-Korea)
- Technical marketing in a telecommunications or similar environment
- Marketing content creation for technical products
- Client/ key account relationship management
- International travel (valid passport and clear criminal record required)
- Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Work methods and culture of relevant market countries
- Business to business marketing
- Technical distribution channels
- Content creation
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Ability to educate and train
- Attention to detail
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com