Reference: SJ 6774
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Draft a sales / marketing strategy for the different markets in conjunction with the Commercial team that will include a specific customer strategy.
- Manage and analyze export costings.
- Responsible for the marketing and procurement for specific markets
- Ensure that sales prices and market conditions are communicated on a regular basis which might include direct grower communication.
- Building and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Manage the supply and demand plan between the customer and grower
- Strategic planning of export logistics
- Control stock (inventory) age and ensure fruit is sold within agreed guidelines.
- Interact between different divisions in the organization.
- Claim management of allocated customers according to all protocols
- Marketing/Logistics or similar degree
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org