Reference: MLR 6961
- Manage relationships with buyers in all markets
- Producer analysis and market analysis
- Develop annual budget for volumes and pricing
- Procurement of product in South Africa and making sure expectations is managed correctly back to growers and clients.
- Minimum of 5 years in a marketing role specifically in the Fruit and VEG industry.
- Thorough understanding of managing programs and allocation of fruit into these.
- Good level of knowledge and understanding of fruit export logistics.
- Detailed orientated
- Healthy & Able to travel
- Excellent knowledge of relevant citrus and grape product and markets
- Understand the cost chain and how to measure clients
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills Planning and delivery according to the plan Ability to handle him/herself professionally in difficult situations
- Exceptional negotiating & interpersonal skills, Ability to address groups of people
- Analytical skills especially on marketing trends
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com