Reference: CC 6946
Consultant: Charne Coetzee
- The candidate will be responsible to develop and manage a best practice framework for the group marketing and communications function across national operations.
- This must be achieved by utilisation of the group’s Marketing Strategy and communication channels to design and implement the communication framework that will lead to effective dissemination of marketing information, creation of brand awareness, and business growth.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for producing the marketing strategy and implementing it by making use of 3rd party entities.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant tertiary qualification will be to your advantage
- The person appointed will be on a senior level, so he/she will be liaising with management, clients/farmers and will be expected to do some local travelling.
- They must be able to operate and perform independently.
- Previous experience working within a similar role within the agricultural sector will be to the person’s advantage
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org