Reference: 8914 AV
Consultant: Anneke Viviers
- Passion for premium brand building required – passion for wine advantageous.
- Clear track record of marketing campaign delivery, management, and positive sales impact
- Understanding of how local programs can be adapted &/or scaled for global markets.
- Ability to forecast using a variety of tools and resources.
- Work with all business functions to accurately determine and quantify marketing needs and ROI.
- Demonstrates leadership and business insight.
- Strategic approach with operational capability.
- Management of external agencies.
- Ability to Project Manage.
- Analytics and reporting expertise
- Problem solver with strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Self-starter who can multi-task with attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Innovative thinking and creativity.
- Positive attitude.
- Marketing Degree
- Strong computer knowledge (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint), CRM software Suites
- Minimum five years Marketing Manager Experience preferably in an FMCG environment
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace