Marketing Manager (Western Cape)
Reference: 9183 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- The person will be part of a team of Sales Representatives, each responsible for a specific area within the greater Western Cape service area.
- The emphasis of the position falls on sales, client service and the maintenance of long-term positive client relationships.
- An appropriate Tertiary qualification in Sales will be to your advantage,
- Practical experience in Sales and Customer Service.
- Experience in Sales / “Merchandising” of “FMCG”, will be to your advantage.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- The ability to work independently and act self-motivated.
- Computer and Numeracy skills are crucial.
- His/her own reliable transport with a valid licence
- Willingness to go the “extra mile”.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace