Reference: SJ 6858
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Ensure forecasting is carried out accurately for promotions
- Ensure the right stock is ordered for promotions
- Monitor and analyze promotional performance and provide input for future promotions
- Ensure lines selected by buyers are at prices that will attract customers
- Able to implement a promotions plan
- Ensure comparative analysis is done on promotions and pricing
- Report on lines after promotions
- Ensure lines selected will attract customers while ensuring margins are profitable
- Ensure promotions are prepared, sent to printers and loaded on the system
- Analyse profit and loss reports after the promotions
- Obtain and analyze opposition promotional leaflets, pamphlets and booklets as well as any other additional information
- Provide monthly reports as per business requirements
- Perform administration and ad hoc duties relating to aforementioned points
- Qualification: B.Eng (Industrial Engineering)
- Computer literacy: MS Office
- Analytical skills: Advanced level
- People skills: Team player
- Other: Driver’s License & own transport
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org