Reference: 5124 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Product development:
- We have an existing product. Your job is to increase its market share and make it better.
- Use market insights, customer data and customer feedback to improve the product offering.
- Take charge of our marketing campaigns focused on the product. Measure success of each campaign and consistently improve.
- Provide insights on market influences, competitor developments and products, customer and agent behaviour etc. to help improve product offering.
- Understand customer needs and requirements in order to develop product enhancements and pricing to ensure that the business remains competitive and market leading. This involves business case development to ensure profitability, launching to market and actively driving the expansion of this product throughout various distribution channels.
- Managing the on-going lifecycle of our existing customers to endure product adoption, utilisation and retention.
- Developing and interlocking sales targets across all channels.
- Work with the Customer Experience team to ensure all our card customers are getting amazing service.
New Business Development:
- Actively work with the existing sales teams to drive Sales both within the agent network and head office.
- Manage operational relationships with employer groups.
- Formulating and executing employer group communication through various social media, whatsapp, electronic and other formats.
- To support the Sales team in all sales activities including outreaches, community events, door to door campaigns etc.
- Achieve growth targets set on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Assist in fostering a spirit of teamwork by encouraging synergistic, positive working environment.
- Highly target and sales driven
- 2 to 5 years sales and product management experience, preferably some experience selling directly to employer groups
- Outstanding communication, brainstorming and collaboration skills with obsessive attention to detail
- Strong administration & analytical skills;
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Someone who has a bias for action and can get things done
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to cope with rejection
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and demands
- Ability to attain targets
- Excellent client-facing service skills
- The capacity to work alone or as part of a team
- Extreme self-motivation and a competitive nature
- The ability to write detailed yet compelling proposals and reports
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org