Reference: DB 6806
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- The purpose of a Resource Developer is to expand the company’s donor base and mobilise resources (both financial and in-kind) to enable sustainable impact.
- This is done through developing networks of donors and partners and providing technical expertise.
- The service offering includes identifying opportunities aligned to priority needs, raising awareness, crafting proposals/applications, writing concise and informative reports and acting as donor liaison/relationship manager.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in natural sciences, social sciences, communications or similar
- A minimum of five years’ experience in fundraising, Natural Resource Management, or community project implementation
- Full understanding of fundraising best practices and a track record in successful fundraising
- Knowledge of and experience in monitoring, evaluation and learning, including developing Theories of Change and logical frameworks
- Exceptional communication and writing skills (English)
- The ability to write clear, compelling, concept notes and proposals
- The ability to collate information from disparate sources to provide timely and impactful donor reports, which requires an ability to build relationships with staff in remote areas
- A firm grasp of research and analysis
- An understanding of the potential of the various communication channels/platforms and the necessity to engage closely with the Peace Parks Communications team
- An ability to use Peace Parks’ online customer relationship management system to record and process opportunities, agreements, reports, thank you letters, campaigns etc.
- An ability to work under pressure and honour deadlines
- An ability to travel as required
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com