Reference: 6100 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- The purpose of a Resource Developer is to mobilise resources (both financial and in-kind) to enable sustainable impact. This is done through developing networks of donors and partners and providing technical expertise. The service offering includes identifying opportunities aligned to priority needs, raising awareness, crafting proposals/applications, writing concise and informative reports and acting as donor liaison/relationship manager.
- Identify opportunities aligned with strategic needs of the organisation
- Mobilise resources to produce sustainable impact
- Manage donor relationship and key stakeholders
- Lead and pro-actively coach key stakeholders to mobilise resources to achieve sustainable impact
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in one of the social sciences/ communications or similar
- A minimum of five years’ experience in fundraising
- Full understanding of fundraising best practices and a track record in successful fundraising
- Knowledge of and experience in monitoring, evaluation and learning, including developing Theories of Change and logical frameworks
- The ability to write clear, compelling, concept notes and proposals
- The ability to collate information from disparate sources to provide timely and impactful donor reports, which requires an ability to build relationships with staff in remote areas
- A firm grasp of research and analysis
- An understanding of the potential of the various communication channels/platforms and the necessity to engage closely with the Communications team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (English)
- An ability to work under pressure and honour deadlines
- An ability to travel as required
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com