Reference: 5555 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- The purpose of a Resource Development Support is to work in the Resource Development unit in liaising with field teams, gathering , synthesising and structuring information on programme and project progress. The role will involve writing concise and informative reports and analysing data/information to convey project progress and impact.
- Gather, collate and synthesise data and information from Combatting Wildlife Crime Programme stakeholders
- Develop high-quality reports and supporting documentation in line with donor criteria and Combatting Wildlife Crime Programme requirements
- Be prepared and willing to perform tasks outside the given job description when asked from time to time
- Qualification in social sciences/communications/similar.
- A qualification in report writing (certificate/diploma)
- Experience working with or knowledge of local and international conservation NGOs and donors
- Knowledge of conservation programmes and organisations
- The ability to write clear, compelling reports (exceptional verbal and written communication skills (English)
- The ability to collate and synthesise complex technical information from disparate sources/stakeholders to provide timely and impactful reports, which requires an ability to build relationships with staff from diverse stakeholder groups, often in remote areas
- Basic understanding of data analysis and interpretation
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment and honour deadlines
- Ability to travel as required
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly in using MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Publisher; and
- Ability to populate/use Excel for the development of infographics/dashboards using tools such as Power BI.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org