Reference: 6116 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
Our client believes in sourcing exceptional talent and providing the freedom, resources and tools to push boundaries and find new and innovative ways of doing things. They are obsessed with good coffee, hard work, lots of cycle talk and above all, staying active mentally, physically and socially.
- Grow our internal sales hub by offering our customers the best customer experience during their interactions with us.
- Turn our annual sales forecast into an actionable plan to ensure we overdeliver on our promises to customers and hit our monthly sales targets.
- Manage a pipeline of leads that come through various platforms and convert these leads to sales.
- Continuously develop your expertise in terms of sales, industry and product knowledge.
- Build and manage a sales team, focusing on training and development for team
members to optimise sales performance.
- 3-6 years’ experience in sales.
- World-class written and verbal communication skills.
- Deliver the best-in-class sales strategies, maximising conversion rates and customer
- Excellent negotiation skills, specifically sales orientated.
- Know how to manage and maximise your time to hit your targets effectively.
- An organised individual with a positive attitude with excellent attention to detail and
- Willing to pedal the extra mile to achieve your goals.
- Eager to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, exciting environment.
- And of course, have good bicycle knowledge!
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org