Reference: 5139 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- We have an exciting career opportunity for a Sales Co-ordinator, and we are looking for a self-disciplined individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, detail orientated environment.
- This position will support the sales function on both co-ordination and administration, with a strong focus on the South African retailers.
- Plan, co-ordinate and administer sales activities
- Allocate and price stock according to availability and customer requirements
- Solve stock queries and liaise with packsheds on loading instructions. Confirm accurate dispatch of stock to customers and report on deviations.
- Process and co-ordinate claim and debtors’ processes to ensure customer needs are met.
- Report deviations on programme/required volumes to Sales Manager.
- BCom degree with a minimum of 1 year working experience, preferably within a similar role in the fruit industry
- Basic understanding of stock management principles
- Understanding of debtor principles
- Excel proficiency
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com