Reference: 4853 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- The purpose of this job is to take responsibility for developing, driving and maintaining the sales and marketing strategies of the company in order to meet the organization’s sales objectives. This includes the development and implementation of the company’s Sales and Marketing Strategy and business goals as well as the management of sales teams to ensure customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Senior certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills (NQF4 or equivalent level; able to design/ apply pricing and proposal models)
- Formal Qualification or Training in Marketing and Sales (clearly demonstrate technical selling skills)
- Qualification/Training or Sound Knowledge: Textiles/ clothing manufacturing (can demonstrate product knowledge/ technical data; e.g. Diploma in Clothing Management; Garment Production or Fashion Design)
- Previous experience within the clothing/ fashion/ branding industry an advantage
- 3 to 5 years’ previous experience as a senior manager with a proven record of successful sales target achievements
- Valid driver’s license with own transport (willingness to travel)
- Strategic thinking (able to design sales and marketing strategies)
- Leadership (able to motivate, support and drive sales teams)
- High level presentation skills (to business owners, senior management and decision makers)
- Strong sales skills (consultatively & cold canvassing; making recommendations to prospects/ clients within the various product ranges the company has to offer)
- Strong computer skills and aptitude (presentations, tenders, business sales plans, market trend analyses, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills (retention, new business, grow accounts)
- Problem solving skills (able to overcome challenges between design, manufacturing and customer expectations)
- Able to work in a changing and fast paced environment
- Ability to open new markets
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com