Reference: NB 6372
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Work closely with Head of Sales, HR and Trainer to grow existing sales teams
- Manage 3-4 sales team leaders and focus on improving the team performances
- Improve training effectiveness by developing effective approaches and techniques to create a high performing team.
- Continually review and optimise all sales processes including recruitment, training, onboarding, coaching and mentoring.
- Ensure full compliance of policies and procedures and work with HR to conduct disciplinaries.
- 2+ years sales management experience with track record of achieving high targets
- Proven ability to lead and energise sales teams and create positive buzz daily
- Outbound telesales experience with UK market
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills, as well as the ability to motivate, teach and inspire
- Ability to use CRM, Dialer and sales automation software to manage efficiently
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com