Reference: 5384 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- To grow the business profitability through effective development of overseas and regional banana, apple and citrus sales channels and the management of the supply base required to service those channels in a manner that yields high value, dependable marketing and sales service for the companies fruit grower partners.
- Develop systematic supply forecasts with growers.
- Develop and maintain detailed and comprehensive pricing and costing models to instruct and drive decision making.
- Identify sales channels and strategies around those supply forecasts.
- Develop and grow volumes in those selected sales channels in Internationally and in SA, Botswana, Zambia, DRC and Mozambique to maximise grower returns.
- Drive grower price, quality and volumes with structured and systematic metrics and feedback that builds long term grower partnerships.
- Develop, execute and manage grower SLA’s and contracts.
- Development of product specifications and management of compliance.
- Management of grower packaging requirements to provide reliability and valuable, cost effective packaging procurement solutions.
- Development of technical supply chain SOPs, drive execution, training and monitor compliance.
- Drive requirements for and execution of improvements in the supply chain infrastructure to improve quality and obtain specified KPI’s.
- 3 years’ experience in fruit, dealing with local, regional and international fruit customers and suppliers.
- First class university degree and passion for fruit.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent planning, organisation and analytical skills.
- Excellent and proven communication skills, verbal and written.
- Good working knowledge of numbers for accurate decision-making.
- In-depth knowledge of the FMCG markets.
- In-depth knowledge of cold chain management and logistics.
- Experience in customs operations.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org