Reference: 5405 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
An established, family-owned and operated wine estate is looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team. He or she will lead the sales and marketing development of the estate wines for the local market.
- Creating, implementing and managing the sales and marketing strategy of the estate for the local market.
- Creating, implementing and managing the sales and marketing budget for the local market.
- Developing market knowledge by doing continuous, in-depth market research.
- Establishing new relationships, sustaining and constantly developing existing relationships with customers and trade in the local market.
- Managing and motivating team members and representatives, hereby building a positive, cohesive team culture within the company and in trade.
- Monthly / Quarterly planning and reporting.
- Constantly analysing, improving and managing the existing Wine Club to ensure positive customer experience and timely delivery.
- Identifying, approaching and connecting with new wine clubs to establish a mutually beneficial relationship, therefore driving exposure and sales.
- Creating and driving a greater online presence via our various platforms (Website, Facebook, Instagram) through constant, innovative and creative thinking.
- Identifying new channels and opportunities within the local market to promote and drive wine sales.
- Acting as Brand Ambassador – Personally representing and promoting the estate at wine clubs, shows and tastings.
- Being actively involved in the event itself, behind the scenes and on stage and therefore building relationships with new and existing clients.
- Driving and managing sales through our Online Shop on our website.
- Compiling and distributing a monthly e-newsletter communicating special offers, awards and estate news
- A profound passion for and knowledge of SA wine.
- Excellent communication skills and a brilliant marketing mind.
- A relevant degree or diploma will be advantageous but is not a requirement.
- Ambition and drive to succeed while maintaining a high sense of integrity, loyalty and professionalism.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a sales and marketing environment, preferably within a wine, spirit or beverage company.
- Wine Industry experience on producer / retail / export side a plus.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to create solid relationships with people on all levels and to be comfortable presenting in front of groups.
- Extensive customer service experience.
- Strong leadership-, negotiation- and management skills.
- Solid financial background and understanding.
- Willingness to work extended hours and on weekends when and where required.
- Exceptional language skills – an additional language will be an added bonus.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com