Reference: MLR 6788
Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
- Develop, execute and monitor the company’s varieties marketing and sales plan for South Africa
- Driver of commercialisation/business plans for new varieties
- Manage, plan and present marketing events/communications for varieties
- Develop and monitor sales budgets
- Sales finalisation and administration
- Sales reports
• External Relationships:
- Grower relationships
- Breeder relationships
- Nursery relationships
- Liaison with fruit marketers and exporters
• Internal Relationship:
- Management of Field Officers
- Collaboration with Technical Department on variety development and evaluations
- Support to international entities
- A suitable tertiary qualification in agriculture, preferably a BSc Agriculture degree, BTech degree in Agriculture, or similar technical qualification
- At least 5 years working experience in the agricultural industry preferably in a marketing or sales position
- Marketing & sales experience with citrus or servicing citrus growers will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience with Intellectual Property in agriculture, as well as basic financial management will be an advantage
- Code 08 Drivers licence will be a prerequisite
- Computer literate (MS Office Suite)
- Preferably fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org