Reference: NB 6789
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Creating, implementing and managing the sales and marketing strategy of the estate for the local market.
- Creating, implementing and managing the sales and marketing budget for the local market.
- Developing market knowledge by doing continuous, in-depth market research.
- Establishing new relationships, sustaining and constantly developing existing relationships with customers and trade in the local market.
- Managing and motivating team members and representatives, hereby building a positive, cohesive team culture within the company and in trade.
- Monthly / Quarterly planning and reporting.
- Constantly analysing, improving and managing the existing Wine Club to ensure positive customer experience and timely delivery.
- Identifying, approaching and connecting with new wine clubs to establish a mutually beneficial relationship, therefore driving exposure and sales.
- Creating and driving a greater online presence via our various platforms (Website, Facebook, Instagram) through constant, innovative and creative thinking.
- Identifying new channels and opportunities within the local market to promote and drive wine sales.
- Acting as Brand Ambassador – Personally representing and promoting the estate at wine clubs, shows and tastings.
- Being actively involved in the event itself, behind the scenes and on stage and therefore building relationships with new and existing clients.
- Driving and managing sales through our Online Shop on our website.
- Compiling and distributing a quarterly e-newsletter communicating special offers, awards and estate news.
- A profound passion for and knowledge of SA wine.
- Excellent communication skills and a brilliant marketing mind.
- A relevant degree or diploma will be advantageous but is not a requirement.
- Ambition and drive to succeed while maintaining a high sense of integrity, loyalty and professionalism.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a sales and marketing environment, preferably within a wine, spirit or beverage company.
- Wine Industry experience on producer / retail / export side a plus.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to create solid relationships with people on all levels and to be comfortable presenting in front of groups.
- Extensive customer service experience.
- Strong leadership-, negotiation- and management skills.
- Solid financial background and understanding.
- Willingness to work extended hours and on weekends when and where required.
- Exceptional language skills – an additional language will be an added bonus.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org