Reference: 4401 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Daily Calls on existing clientele.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information to customers.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare planning to achieve monthly targets.
- Prepare presentations, proposals for new and existing business.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting by cold calling.
- Maintain current sales displays in customer stores.
- Process orders/returns in store at existing customers.
- Establish and maintain current client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare daily feedback through sales report.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Establish customers’ needs and explain and demonstrate products to them, which may involve providing technical descriptions of products and how they may be used.
- Participating in marketing events, trade shows and seminars.
- Other duties as might be assigned by sales manager.
- Education: Diploma/Degree in sales or marketing
- Proven aptitude for sales/marketing and customer service.
- Proficiency in market analysis.
- Knowledge of sales skills & techniques.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must computer literate (Excel, Word, Power Point & Outlook)
- Fully Bilingual
- Submit a short video along with your CV on why you think this job is perfect for you
- 2 Positions available (Western- & Eastern Cape)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org