Reference: DB 6805
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Monitoring the database to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Being responsible for the integration of Salesforce with automated donation systems
- Overseeing and executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our Salesforce and lead integrations with other key platforms.
- Developing, maintaining, and documenting procedures for appropriate use of
- database in line with international best practice
- Leading the enforcement of data entry controls and keep all data up to date, including
- Managing selections of donor data for existing and new fundraising campaigns
- Being responsible for data-import and -export for the purposes of inbound and
- outbound fundraising activities
- Several years of experience with Salesforce; Salesforce Non-Profit Success Pack an advantage
- Relevant Qualification
- Proficient in English
- Experience in a fundraising organization is an advantage
- Experience with data quality and data management
- Relevant skills for marketing, including compiling tables and graphs for reports and presentations
- Experience with security settings, profiles, roles, visual flows, process builders, workflow & validation rules, custom email templates, reports, dashboards.
- Strong command of the English language, in speaking and writing, with proffessional communication skills
- Pragmatic, analytical, proactive, and prioritising working style
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com