Reference: 5637 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Responsible for setting up, testing, developing and improving PPC campaigns
- Devising paid strategies to drive online traffic to our websites
- Making strategic recommendations on new niches or targeting opportunities for PPC
- Collaborate with SEO, regional brand marketing teams and commercial managers to deliver a consistent brand message and positive ROI.
- Strong communication skills especially around ROI – be able to argue a point
- Work closely with in-house copywriters, designers, and marketers to optimise CTRs, landing pages, quality score and conversion.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the websites
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, paid social and display
- Good understanding of setting up funnels and automated emails
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all paid digital marketing
- Devise our focus on opportunities such as programmatic, Taboola and other paid lever opportunities
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Ensure that the technical infrastructure is in place to provide optimal tracking and reporting
- Optimise and configure accounts, conduct regular analysis, and define scalable processes
- Create and present regular performance reports for key internal stakeholders throughout the company
- Minimum of four years PPC experience, with at least one of those in a PPC position in an agency environment
- Experience managing PPC, e-commerce, social media ads and affiliate programme
- Google AdWords certification
- Intermediate to advanced experience using Google Analytics (GA certified preferred)
- Experience with AdWords editor and keyword research/analysis/expansion/optimisation tools
- Experience with paid media and display. DoubleClick experience is a bonus.
- UK market experience
- Video ad experience
- Facebook blueprint certification
- Landing page and conversion rate optimisation
- Being a cyclist
- Insurance industry experience
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org