Reference: 4955 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing social media publishing and community management and will assist with content planning, digital research, evaluation, reporting and administrative tasks.
- Help manage and produce creative and original content (copy, images and video) for all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Candide Gardening App.
- Develop and implement a social media content strategy that supports the company’s marketing objectives.
- Managing and responding to advocates comments and questions, across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and blog.
- Attend activities as needed to capture pictures and video for social media content.
- In charge of escalating customers queries to customer service or relevant department.
- Have a love and passion for social media and content
- Proven experience in social media and digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Afrikaans.
- Naturally curious with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Be comfortable working with people at all levels of the organisation and able to develop strong working relationships.
- Be reliable, committed and willing to go above and beyond if required.
- Demonstrated aptitude for social content discovery.
- Be willing to check-in after hours to respond to followers’ comments and questions.
- Degree in Marketing, media or relevant field
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org