Reference: 5493 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, dynamic person to join the team as the Tasting Room Assistant
- Assisting management with stock and cash management
- Facilities management (cleanliness, maintenance)
- Sales (direct sales and to trade clients)
- Assisting with events on and off-premises.
- The successful candidate need to be fluent in English and Afrikaans, have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and be able to work independently.
- Must have a driver’s license and own transport
- Previous experience in a similar position and knowledge of South African wine are per-requisites for the position.
- A relevant qualification in wine and an additional language will be to your advantage.
- Willing to work every second weekend
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org