Reference: MLR 6758
Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
- Finds interactive and innovative ways to sell products.
- Sales targets to be met monthly.
- Quarterly reviews to be conducted and sales activities to be reported on.
- Engages in superior customer service.
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure.
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary.
- Answers questions from clients (can pass onto more senior technical staff and engineers)
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them.
- Makes sure that all sales are recorded (either to internal sales or directly on accounting system) (Combination of all sales staff internal and external)
- Sets up stands at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product to all prospective clients at exhibitions. (Help will be provided by staff)
- Demonstrates superior time management skills.
- Provides thorough weekly, meeting reports on new, existing clients met to management at the company
- Must be able to provide quotations for existing clients and prospective clients.
- Communicates directly to management for any marketing, brand awareness requirements (material, web, digital, advertising etc)
- Creates and Engages with all social media activities, posts adverts and manages campaign etc. Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Make deliveries to clients if necessary.
- May be required to work outside of normal trading hours based on the needs of clients and specific projects.
- Will be required from time to time to perform tasks out of these duties mentioned above.
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills. (English and Afrikaans a prerequisite)
- Basic Math and Numerical Skills.
- Product Knowledge of Variable Speed Drives, PLC’s, HMI’s and sensors a prerequisite.
- Technical mind and understanding of electrical processes and automation systems is extremely important and will be critical in the selling of the products.
- 5 years plus – Sales and Technical Experience in the Motor Control, Automation and Electrical Industry. (Agricultural, HVAC, Refrigeration, and Marine Industries would also serve to be beneficial)
- Own Customer database essential to convert clients to brand.
- Must be able to convince customers to change brands.
- Must be able to work to monthly sales targets.
- Courteous and respectful to clients and co-workers.
- Basic Computer Literacy with Microsoft Office.
- Compiling and Updating of Databases.
- Reporting and Presentation Skills.
- Basic understanding of Business and Financial Accounting.
- Creativity, Out of the box thinker.
- Must be able to handle rejection.
- Self Disciplined.
- Presentable, Clean and of sober habits at all times.
- Required to have a valid South African Drivers License.
- Potential to grow within the company.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org