Reference: CM 6837
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Recruit and employ agents as per business’s requirements under a network of TSE’s.
- perform agent performance evaluations periodically
- ensure agents are trained
- cancel non performing agents contracts
- assist with new sales
- schedule demonstrations for new sales
- Grow and sustain sales of the Agent network as per the targets set by the company from time to time.
- manage agent and customer support services as per company policies & procedures
- manage profitability of the agents
- manage problem customers or agents
- ensure agents have adequate work environment and tools available via TSE’s manage safekeeping of company documents and property
- prepare monthly plans and budgets feedback reporting on a monthly basis report on general issues
- report on incidents
- reporting to management as per organisational requirements Attend weekly or monthly meetings as called by the CEO
- You should have a high learning curve and the ambition to develop your skills.
- You see the need to be on the job until the job is done.
- You should be willing to travel and sometimes work flexible hours.
- You believe in and adhere to the company Values
- Must also have a passport and be willing to travel.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com