Reference: 6042 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Handling of administrative queries
- Handling transporter/load disputes/queries
- After hours availability
- New transport registrations
- Updating insurance records of existing transporters
- Develop relationships with transporters and clients
- Daily administrative functions
- Arranging transport/trucks
- Negotiation of transport rates
- Communication with suppliers and loading points
- Communication with clients
- Sending of load cons
- Tracking of trucks and communication with transporters
- Keeping clients informed regarding status of cargo
- Updating logistical/administrative system
- Handle everyday logistical challenges
- Collecting POD’s
- Handling of logistical queries
- Supplier payments
- Loading of transport invoices
- Weekly planning of truck movements and delivery
- Opening and sending of contracts and collection of signed contracts
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in a logistics role.
- Relevant degree will count in the candidate’s favour.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org