Reference: 4999 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Responsible for the logistics dashboard which includes adding loads (knowledge of Microsoft excel is crucial)
- Obtaining proof of deliveries from suppliers and clients.
- Handling transport queries with regards to invoices and transport rates.
- Registering new transporters.
- Assisting the operations team with the tracking of trucks and keeping clients informed on ETA’s.
- Booking in trucks at loading and offloading points.
- Dispute resolution procedures.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an administrative or financial role.
- Relevant BCom degree will count in your favour.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org